Leading adults to know Christ and make Him known accurately, deeply and passionately.
Opportunities for Growth!
- Adult Bible Fellowships – Our purpose is to encourage people in their spiritual journey. There are 9 different groups that meet on Sunday mornings but also may connect at other times for fellowship and service activities. Our ABFs are not defined by age or station in life, but all recognize the need for consistent instruction and application of God’s Word in every area of life. The names, numerical size, and topics of study may vary, but carrying out the “one-another” principles are present in every group.
- Impact Discipleship Groups – These small groups of 4-6 men or women meet to establish spiritual relationships with one another that includes biblical training, accountability, worship, and prayer.
- Leadership Development – Both men and women benefit from these extended study and training times that focus on biblical leadership principles that are needed at home, on the job, or in the ministries of the church.
Opportunities for Impacting Others!
- Men’s and Ladies’ Retreats at Camp Fairwood
- “Saints Alive!” monthly fellowship times